Most of us know our way around Facebook and Twitter but the problem is we never get round to doing it, or we start with a flourish and then after a few days get distracted or bored …sound familiar?
Having an effective social media presence is no different to attending networking on a regular basis – it needs to be done consistently, pro-actively and regularly, it needs to be properly managed, ideally by you but if not then by someone and that’s where we come in.
With our extremely powerful Agora Pulse Social Media management software we can ensure that you’re active and responsive on all the right platforms.. 24/7.
We have a single basic package which we feel is the minimum needed to properly manage your social media presence – of course there is the option for us to do more… additional platforms, video clips … and it’s all down to time but we’re happy to tailor a package to suit your individual needs and budget – talk to us.
In order to reach new people and grow the right audience, we believe that paid advertising on Facebook is a must – organic growth can be slow and tedious and simply tweeting and posting to your existing followers is not going to increase your audience by any great amount.
We strongly recommend a minimum monthly spend of £50 with Facebook in addition to your monthly service fee. This charge is passed on at cost and copies of Facebook invoices will be provided to you – you can spend as much as you like of course but £50 is a good starting point and will allow us to push interesting articles out to a selected audience.
- Two Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn) – We can discuss the best for your business during the first meeting
- Detailed reporting, on demand, this includes; what posts performed the best, how many new followers you have, how much engagement we generated, best times of day to post, best days to post, who your most engaged audience is, such as age, gender, location and much more!
- Up to 4 tweets per day – this will be a mix of created content & engagements with your audience, such as retweets, replies, conversation building
- Up to 5 Facebook posts per week
- Up to 4 LinkedIn posts per week
- Up to 4 Instagram posts per week
- Your profiles will be monitored and managed every morning to ensure any comments, direct messages and engagements are responded to accordingly – this will ensure everyone is responded to within a maximum time of 24hrs – this is very important
- Targeted social media marketing campaigns – Find the right people for your business, service or product
- Social media 1-1 training & mentoring
- Video Production – including aerial filming
- Photography – including aerial photography