So many of us start off with the the best of intentions … create the profile page….. get it all set up, start to post…..and then
We get stuck in to every day work, life and Linked-IN becomes a fading memory!
LinkedIn Linda is here to help and we’re offering a 3 hour workshop at a reduce rate for Connect Surrey members.
The ticket price includes Vat at 20% and is fully claimable as a bona fide business expense.
Up Your Game in LinkedIn® Workshop
· Do you already have an optimised profile in LinkedIn® and want to use it more strategically?
· Are you up to date with the recent changes and new features?
· Would you like to ‘up your game’ in LinkedIn® so that it becomes an integral part of your client and prospect relationship strategy?
This 3 hour workshop is intended for business owners who would like to spend some time to focus on Relationship Building, Communication, Social Selling, Content Planning techniques in LinkedIn® at every stage of the Customer Journey.
You will also learn about recent changes and new features introduced to LinkedIn® so that you can make the best use of these in your own business.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
· Search for, connect with and develop meaningful business relationships with prospects, clients, connections and referrers
· Develop your own communication strategy, relevant to your own business and customer touchpoints
· Use your Company Page and Personal Profile in tandem, to extend your reach and increase visibility
· Develop a content plan to create and share text and video posts that give value
· Utilise the tips shared during the workshop in your LinkedIn® activity to enhance your personal and business brand
The format of the workshop is interactive so you will need to bring your laptop as well as your mobile device so you can utilise LinkedIn® in the best way in each platform. There will be guided learning and demonstrations of LinkedIn® features, with time for you to practise and implement learning as we go along.
What to Bring
· Your Laptop, power lead and mobile device (tablet and/or phone) to the workshop.
· Please also ensure you have your LinkedIn username and password ready to login, so that we can start promptly.
Please note that this Up Your Game in LinkedIn® workshop is not intended for beginners. If you would like help with writing and optimising your Personal Profile, setting up your Company Page and getting to grips with LinkedIn®, please contact Linda on [email protected] to arrange a Getting Started with LinkedIn for Business session in advance of this workshop.
Your LinkedIn Trainer
Linda Huckle, aka LinkedIn® Linda, is an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach. She is well known and respected for her LinkedIn® knowledge and skills as a LinkedIn® trainer and business connector.
“Consummately professional and deeply knowledgable, Linda’s ability to help each person appropriately to their needs makes it really easy to work with her.”
From a recent client – see Linda’s Google Reviews and LinkedIn Recommendations for other testimonials.
LinkedIn® for Business – Linda Huckle Training
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pine Ridge Golf Club
Old Bisley Road, Frimley
FREE Parking On Site